Growth Stage 3
Calgary Minor Soccer Association League (CMSA)
Players will practice at a training hub twice a week (Dalhousie or Country Hills Park) and play against other clubs once a week (CMSA-scheduled). The practice sessions in the week will follow age group specific best practices. This will be a higher level than Growth Stage 2 and more competitive.
- 2 Practice, 1 Game per week (CMSA scheduled, usually occur on either Saturday or Sunday)
- Girls: Monday/Wednesday + Game
- Boys: Tuesday/Thursday + Game
- Players born 2012 to 2009. 2013 born players considered, case by case.
- U10s $299; U12s $349. Other club fees apply.
- Rockies Puma uniform for those who are new to the club included
- Projected Start date: end of April 2021
Growth Stage 2
Developing Fun and Confidence on the Ball
TAKE THE COMMUNITY GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The first session in the week will follow in the Play-Train-Play model and the second will be a game, both at a training hub (Dalhousie or Country Hills Park). This will be a higher level than community Grassroots.
- 1 Practice, 1 Game per week
- Girls Monday/Wednesday
- Boys Tuesday/Thursday
- For players born between 2009 and 2014, sorted by age and ability
- Players born in 2015 considered, case by case
- Rockies Training Kit included
- U8 – $135.00/U10-12 – $145.00
- Projected Start date: May 3, 2021